[olug] YouSendIt, LeapFile Etc

Joel Buhr joel at firstdirectmarketing.com
Tue Jun 17 15:49:45 UTC 2008

I had a project started that was meant to be a brand able solution to this. The major problem with it is the receiving of files. It simply times out even though I have a number of the parameters set wide open.

If there is any interest in perhaps development of this tool I would be more than happy to provide the source code.

Joel Buhr
First Direct
Marketing Solutions That Fit!
1508 J.F. Kennedy Dr, Suite 103
Bellevue, NE 68005
Direct Toll Free: (866) 363-9580
Direct: (402) 403-0010
FX: (402) 403-0001
www.firstdirectmarketing.com

Member:
DMA - Direct Marketing Association
MADMA- Mid America Direct Marketers Association
Bellevue Chamber of Commerce

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify First Direct Marketing, LLC immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.