[olug] College Kid Needs Cisco IOS-based Router

dthomas at gmail.com dthomas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:08:16 UTC 2008

This may be a crazy suggestion, but you should get a job!  You'll never have
enough money to buy the equipment that you want to play with, but your
employer may.  When you hit the campus in the fall, get a position in a
computer lab or equivalent and move around from there.  Sounds like you
already know enough that it shouldn't be a problem.  Universities are
notorious for having a very um.. interesting.. IT infrastructure.

-Dan