[olug] colocate options in the Omaha area?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:38:09 UTC 2008

Would AIM be able to take point on something like this? Inexpensive
cohosting (relatively speaking)? Doesn't need to offer all the bells
and whistles that CoSentry does.

Or come to an agreement with someone else. You host my box if I host
yours. 'Course, the hard part here is going to be finding a place that
has similar needs and procedures to you so that you'll be hosting them
as much as they host you.