[olug] [ot] Sudden wireless problems with a MacBook Pro

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Mon Jul 21 21:35:37 UTC 2008

In our wireless business we have settled on D-Link for reliability, but
I really do think this has a lot to do with the power in a particular
location.  The topic comes up periodically on the lists and there are
always people that swear by Linksys, D-Link, Netgear (not so much any
more), Buffalo and Belkin.  They all quote failure rate for their
preference.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless