[olug] [ot] Sudden wireless problems with a MacBook Pro

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:59:03 UTC 2008

Quick test would be to turn off your WRT and see what kind of signal
the MBP gets.

Also, did you install any system updates recently? There might be some
update or other that interferes with certain uncommon chipsets. I
haven't taken a look anywhere, but that's one common problem that I
know of. Don't trust the lack of any mention of this on the official
Apple forums; they have a nasty reputation for deleting reports of
things like this and denying that problems exist. A better site in
this case would be <a href="http://www.macfixit.com">MacFixIt</a>.