[olug] OT: more Hans goodness

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 01:35:26 UTC 2008

Nothing whatsoever would be better? Let's look at that a little.
Manufacturer doesn't provide driver. No one purchases component
because the drivers don't exist. Manufacturers don't reconsider and no
drivers get made because they don't see any money in it now. Therefore
we end up with a chicken-and-the-egg scenario with drivers/hardware
for Linux and buyers.