[olug] OT: more Hans goodness

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 04:27:53 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Shawn Mattingly <smattin at mimezine.org> wrote:
> The primary issue in my mind is ongoing support...if they let him have
> access to a computer in the penn then having the primary developer of a
> project be locked away for 15-to-life may not be that big of a deal.
> He'll have a lot of debugging time.

I think the original inspiration for the FS is done and sealed.
Ongoing forward movement is probably possible as their are plenty of
other gifted people out there.... if they have any desire to work on
the project is a different story.  As for the existing implementation,
I imagine he's no longer uber required to maintain it.

If he does have computer access... and does create other useful
things... it'll be interesting to see if anyone has any interest in
them.

-Will