[olug] IMAPS proxy?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Jan 25 22:53:10 UTC 2008

> Neither end of the stunnel has to be on the machine that is running
> stunnel (turning stunnel into the proxy).
>
> On a machine that you want to run the proxy on:
>
> stunnel -d imaps -r YOUR_MAIL_SERVER:imap

Cool.  Thanks.  I've now got stunnel working swimmingly as my IMAPS proxy.
BTW, the stunnel syntax, both for the command line and the config file,
changed dramatically between versions 3 (as above) and 4 (which comes with
RHEL 5), and the v4 docs don't really exist yet online.  Obtaining a working
config was trial and error. :-(