[olug] Install fest

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Sun Jan 20 05:06:52 UTC 2008

The installfests usually happen on Saturdays, when I checked the olug
web page the information is about last year's installfest.

There is generally communications on the list about the plans and
publicity prior to the event. As I have not seen any I do not think we
will be having a Winter event. That may have changed, but I have not
seen any messages about it yet.

So do not plan on going anywhere tomorrow for an installfest.

Tom Williamson