[olug] MythTV and the PlayStation3

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Fri Jan 18 16:06:04 UTC 2008

It ended up being a might-as-well with an added benefit.

We bought a HDTV, so we might-as-well get a Blu-Ray player, and if we
are going to get a Blu-Ray player, we might-as-well get a PS3, since
the price is the same.

The added benefit is being able to watch recordings from the MythTV
backend machine, over the PS3's wifi using the upnp-av client.

The music portion is not working in .20, but is fixed in SVN for the
.21 release.

Now to get a HDTV tuner card into the mythbackend..............

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User