[olug] Open Likewise

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Jan 18 05:49:20 UTC 2008

> AD integration for linux.
> http://www.likewisesoftware.com/community/
>
> Anybody played with this yet?

Looks pretty cool.  Although I've not played with that solution specifically,
we do AD authentication from a fair number of Linux boxen at work.  I've
always set it up using samba & winbind.  Not trivial to figure out the
first time through, but now that I've got my cookbook written, it works
pretty well.