[olug] sendmail help - speed up delivery from the queue

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Tue Feb 19 23:04:40 UTC 2008

Ok, that MAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN setting is my sendmail.mc file.  I think I
understand how this works, a sendmail.cf file can be generated from a
sendmail.mc file.  I not sure mine ever has been.  When I used webmin to
edit a few sendmail options, I saw that it added lines to the
sendmail.cf file without ever modifying the sendmail.mc file.

So is there a corresponding setting in the sendmail.cf file that relates
to the MAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN option in sendmail.mc?

Sendmail is so confusing...

-Ryan