[olug] Laptop Options 2

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:02:01 UTC 2008

Dell can be very confusing.  The multitude of options change depending
on which way you enter their website and whether they think you are a
small business or home.  I often have to delete all Dell cookies
before shopping at dell.  But following the link Kristian gave, i got
the following link for video card options on the XPS m1330:

Intel(R) Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 [subtract $100]
128MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce™ 8400M GS [Included in Price]

However, have no idea how the nVidia 8400M GS plays with compiz.