[olug] DNS & NAT examples needed

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:43:24 UTC 2008

I may not fully understand what you want but I would replace the Linksys
with something that does load balancing for your hosts behind (pfSense comes
to mind), setup UDP/53 (DNS) to round robin between your two (I assume
you'll have two) DNS servers and setup host header based web access on
TCP/80.  What other services will you be offering?

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com