[olug] OT: Tux paraphenalia

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Dec 30 20:36:39 UTC 2008

cheapbytes.com only has a limited amount of items currently, but they
do have a $20 discount on the pengalert -> http://www.pengalert.com/

You should have a TuxDroid -> http://www.tuxisalive.com/ ,  you can
get one from thinkgeek.com

thinkgeek also has the 6 and 12inch stuffed tux's.

I dont think I have any stuffed tuxes left, but i do have some
UserFriendly dust puppys.

I have some shirts/stickers/mugs/games, and can make vinyl decals, or
cutouts on wood, soon metal on the LinuxCNC machine at the shop.

I have also acquired a t-shirt press, so I may be able to make shirts
on demand soon.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User