[olug] In search of an elusive OLUG member

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 11:23:51 UTC 2008

I'm trying to get in touch with or find out the name of an OLUG member who is an older bigger guy, smoker, comes to most meetings, has used linux since the late 60's, always comes to SIG-Beer afterwards, longer grayish hair, beard, used to work with linux as a job and now is a cabbie.

I know he was at the last meeting where Adam presented and the meeting before that I presented....and others . He usua;;y sits in the back of the room.

Know his name?  Please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe Gulizia