[olug] Lunch in Lincoln: Was: Luncheon Change-West

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Aug 22 15:07:11 UTC 2008

>> I can't make it this Friday.  It's my last day at BryanLGH, and the folks
>> are taking me out to eat.
>
> Can you share who is getting your talent / where you are heading?
> Tell us you are at least sticking around.

I'm moving to Design Data (http://www.dsndata.com) at 16th & Old Cheney.
They write 3D/engineering software for the steel industry.  I won't
even have root on my own Linux desktop, which will be quite a switch
for me.

BryanLGH is a decent place to work if you want to do system administration.
I'm leaving primarily because I miss programming.  If you're interested
in working there, my old position has now been posted:

https://www.healthcaresource.com/bryan/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=391668