[olug] New Luncheon Vote

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 03:03:14 UTC 2008

I've abstained from the voting as my schedule largely precludes me
from attending these lunches, and I don't want to screw up the voting
that already started but I thought I saw someone suggest California
Tacos, and that didn't make the list.  I just wanted to add that
California Tacos is 12 distinct shades of awesome.  Depending on the
mood I'm in, they are amongst the best tacos you will find in Omaha.
Dos de Oros are very different tacos, but also incredible.  Alvarados
has good tacos, but they are big grease bombs best consumed late at
night to help process tasty adult beverages.

That is all for the taco report.

-- T. J. Brumfield