[olug] Lunch in Lincoln: Was: Luncheon Change-West

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Mon Aug 18 18:38:50 UTC 2008

I'll try to make it, but first-year classes kind of start on Friday,
so it's hectic this time of year.  If I'm not chained to the desk,
I'll be there.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University