[olug] Luncheon Change

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:46:43 UTC 2008

This may be too healthy of a place to eat - chicken strips have way
too much sodium.  But they have all kinds of food even Japanese,
Chinese, Pizza, Food bars, and decent coffee.  Range fed beef brisket
is darn good.  Some of it is pricey, but then they have tons of
samples.
Free WiFi.
South East corner 680 and Dodge along Regency Parkway.
Usually there are enough tables.

Store Homepage:
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/omaha/index.html

Map:
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/StoreLocations.html?storeabbr=RGY&state=Nebraska&city=Omaha&searchBtn=Search

Whole Foods Market
10020 Regency Circle
Omaha, NE 68114
402.393.1200
402.393.1221 fax

Store Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday,
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday.

Metro Area Transit bus route and schedule information. Whole Foods
Market Omaha is situated along MAT's West Dodge Circulator (Route 22).