[olug] Luncheon Change-West

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sun Aug 17 01:08:43 UTC 2008

> Is there a Lincoln lunch?  I would definitely be interested.

There's enough of us in Lincoln (at least a half dozen) that we try to
meet each month, but I don't think we've ever had more than three make
it at a time.  We've lately been meeting at La Paz north of Cotner &
'O'.  By next month, I'll have moved to southwest Lincoln (16 & Old
Cheney), so La Paz will be quite a treck for me over lunch.  Sam lives
in extreme southeast Lincoln.  Chris works in northeast Lincoln.  Dave
works downtown.  It's hard to please everybody...