[olug] VirtualBox?

Adam Lassek adam at doubleprime.net
Tue Apr 1 21:04:13 UTC 2008

That sounds pretty paranoid to me. GPL code can be forked, period. That's a
basic feature of the license. It's also a lot of work, which is a perfectly
good explanation why it hasn't been done.

I've used every virtualization solution available in Linux, and would rank
Qemu a distant third in usability, stability and performance. YMMV.