[olug] Need opinions of LinuxMCE

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:53:42 UTC 2007

The demo on the LinuxMCE site makes it look promising.

I've installed Beta2 and RC1 before.  The installer for RC1 is much
nicer, however, there are still a lot of things to configure after the
installation.  Most of these questions can probably be answered by
reading all of the materials on the LinucMCE Wiki pages, but I'll say
that this is definitely not something for the impatient.  As such, I'm
looking at something with a few less capabilities that is a matter of
run an installer and it all works as advertised in the end.

Ben