[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

thelarsons3 at cox.net thelarsons3 at cox.net
Tue Sep 25 19:22:43 UTC 2007

I know Brian is daunted by the idea of typing up a list of stuff, but would creating a second OLUG list specifically for swapping/offering/trading help anyone?  I know it's tedious to inventory and write everything down, but sounds easier than packing everything into a truck to haul it to a swap fest where you have to unpack it again.  (Well, unless part of the swap fest deal is that everything left over goes to a recycler, which someone has mentioned.)  It would solve the "ignorant craigslister" problem, at least.

I'm not averse to the occasional offer posts that I've seen (and have even been the receipient in some cases) but I suppose nobody wants to see the signal/"noise" ratio drop here.

Tim
--
Tim & Alethea