[olug] Misc. hardware.......... and what to do with it

Kris Gainsforth krisguy at krisguy.com
Tue Sep 25 14:57:04 UTC 2007

Exactly.  I got a Compaq 2GHz machine off of Freecycle and the only
thing wrong was the hard drive was toast.  Guy said "no hard drive" in
the posting, and no one responded.  I took it because I was willing to
drop 60 bucks on a new drive.

Freaking Freecycle vampires/cheapskates.

--
Kris Gainsforth
krisguy at krisguy.com
http://www.krisguy.com