[olug] MythTV + PVR150 + IR Blaster

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 04:18:23 UTC 2007

Most of the PCs I have at home have NVidia cards with TV out as well
(S-Video).  Perhaps I am sitting too close to the TV or my
expectations are too high?  I've noticed that reading (e.g. surfing
the web from my TV) is difficult as well.  Or, could this be a
function of X resolution?  What is a "good" X server resolution
setting for outputting to a television?  During some of my failed
LinuxMCE attempts, I noticed it attempted a painfully low (from a
monitor point of view) resolution.

Ben