[olug] Misc. hardware.......... and what to do with it

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 04:02:14 UTC 2007

maybe list your own G-sale on here, that way jay isn't left holding the bag?

i would however be down with throwing some gear on the table if RTU is
willing to host.
i'll even take the useless crap home with me at the end of the sale.
i have a feeling much of the transactions will be barters between OLUGs.

if done right, this could help a lot of us out.