[olug] Moving A/V video to my box

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Sep 24 20:53:39 UTC 2007

On Sun, September 23, 2007 23:26, Eric P wrote:
> I'm guessing that this device shows up as a new audio and video device in
> Linux(?)

I would think it would, but I haven't bought/used one myself.

> I see one called EasyCap that goes for around $30.
> I see another called GrabBee which goes for $60-70.
> So have you used any of these devices before?  If so what were your
> impressions?

Haven't got one, but if you want to buy them and send them to me I'll
check them out and report back. :-)

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
penrep, Lynch, package, 737, FDM, GEOS, Merlin
PPP, zip, DREO, EO, Chicago Posse, Mantis, SADMS
Ti, HoHoCon, IDP, Locks, Investigation, TEMPSET, MIT