[olug] Misc. hardware.......... and what to do with it

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:49:19 UTC 2007

It really depends on the reference buttocks.

But anyway, it's not too much of a stretch to include routers/switches
in the mix.  In fact, if it can be used with a computer, you might as
well throw it in.  Perhaps some old software that has been removed from
the original computer and has a transitive license *cough* would be able
to find a new home.