[olug] "Call off the hounds"

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Sep 20 21:27:42 UTC 2007

Apparently we have succeeded in getting the maintainers of the Eppley
website to take notice of their URL issue.  My response from their IT
person was that it was being looked into -- I have to assume that because
of the simplicity of the fix it will be resolved without much fuss.

So, if you were planning on sending an e-mail, hold off until they have
had some time to correct the coding issues on their side.

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
SASR, SWS, Spyderco, DSD, ^, enigma, Satellite phones
Covert Video, Intiso, bank, SVR, NORAD, Becker, secure shell
Ft. Meade, spook words, interception, codes, Standford, 8182, BMDO