[olug] MythTV + PVR150 + IR Blaster

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Sep 17 02:13:15 UTC 2007

Took my first crack at a myth box this weekend.  Pretty good for a
first crack.  However, I am stuck at getting my PVR150 IR Blaster to
work.  (Using with my cox digital box)  Anyone have a similar setup
and care to share how they got the built-in IR Blaster to work?

I've been through the links listed here: http://del.icio.us/dundeemt/irblaster

Latest IVTV for the 2.6.20 kernel and what I think is the latest
firmware for the pvr150.  Is there an easier way to skin this cat?

I've got the PVR150 receiving codes and confirmed via irw  -- now I
just need to get my external channel changer running.

-thanks,

Jeff

Ubuntu 7.04
Mythbox .20.2