[olug] Best Brand for Bootable USB Thumb Drives

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:46:49 UTC 2007

My SanDisk 2GB Cruzer works just fine on my MacBook Pro (the problem is
that the MBP doesn't allow USB boot... a boot CD fixes that though).
I've run SLAX and Ubuntu successfully on that drive, not to mention it's
very rugged and has held up to my constant abuse (physical and
file-wise) for the last two years.