[olug] Leopard Meetup!

Pete Trerice petetrerice at cox.net
Thu Oct 25 19:39:52 UTC 2007

Just wanted to pass a long this note, sent out to friends on the GNMUG list, its open to anyone wanting to hang out and have fun.
After we get Leopard and play with it on machines, the MacRumors guys wants to go have drinks at Kona, they need to come to OLUG too!
-------------
The day is upon us, tomorrow that is ;)

I've got the guys from MacRumors Forum and OLUG meeting up.  So here's the plan:
A) If there isn't a line we'll meet by the ATM by Panchero's.
B) If there is a line I'll be there wearing a black Element Hoodie with my name tag. I'll try to get a sign of some kind made otherwise just find me, it wont be hard. No need for secret hand shakes, we're dorking out enough

Pete Trerice, A+, ACSA, ACN
Systems Engineer
AIM Institute
1905 Harney, Suite 540