[olug] SANS Stay Sharp: Security 452 IP Packet Analysis

Dave Hull dphull at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 03:06:12 UTC 2007

Some may consider this spam, so I'll keep it short, but on the off
chance there's someone on the list between Omaha and Kansas City who
may be interested and willing to drive a bit, I'll be teaching SANS'
Stay Sharp IP Packet Analysis course on Wednesday, December 5, 2007
from 6 - 9 p.m. at the KU Med Center campus in Kansas City.

If you want more information, please visit
http://www.sans.org/info/16976 and please pass this along to others
you know who may be interested.

I know it's a bit of a drive, but looking at the course roster,
there's already one student enrolled who lives farther away than Omaha
so I figured it was worth passing this along.

Cheers.

--
Dave Hull, CISSP, GCIH, CHFI
http://trustedsignal.com