[olug] VNC w/Qwest

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:03:37 UTC 2007

I've attempted to use OpenVPN a couple of years ago - not a great
experience. (is it better now?)
Hamachi - which was bought / maintained by logmein works great and breaks
right through NATed spaces.
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp

Oh - and it works of course w/Linux and has a free version.

- JT