[olug] Best Linux media center program

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 21:29:32 UTC 2007

Well, several of the mods I saw required replacement of chips, so not exactly something you could just turn off.  When soldering is involved, it's permanent, or you've got lots of time on your hands.
Basically, I've never seen any mods myself that weren't intended to be permanent.  Not that they don't exist, but at least early mods I saw had no such option.

http://www.ericshaus.com
I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.