[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Mon Oct 8 15:13:40 UTC 2007

> Personally, I think we are making this harder than it actually is.

It is amusing to see how much fruitless discussion this has generated.

> Just post to the list as [OT - for trade/sale/free]; giving fellow OLUGers
> first dibbs.

Pending a better solution, I'll post this here.

I have dual-port 10/100 PCI NIC's coming out my ears, and I have a
steady supply of more if necessary.  Work just throws them away with
old machines.  Same goes with SCSI cards.  Most came from Compaq
servers, so they're well supported in Linux.  Pick them up in Lincoln
for free or pay me $2+shipping.