[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Sun Oct 7 08:19:53 UTC 2007

I would like to see a separate list devoted to swapping.  I however do
not think you have to come up with an elaborate solution for this to
work.  My only main concern is spam and not wanting to sift through tons
of crap when looking through what others have posted.  I am not worried
about others updating their post and keeping things current and/or if
something is already taken a quick email solves that problem.

Anyhoo,  +1 here for an online solution.  I care not for having this
google accessible as there are so many other tools online which allow
you to reach a broder audience.

My mind goes back to the swap forums back in my BBS'ing days.  Something
like the "Classifieds" board from the old telnet board
whip.isca.uiowa.edu  - I would be happy to setup my old Wildcat! 4.10
system and make a simple telnet-able message board.  Something that
obscure would probably thwart the spam-hordes ;)

Kenny