[olug] Misc. hardware.......... - dedicated list?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Oct 4 23:58:26 UTC 2007

I have all of my projects upstairs completed or moved. So the tables
are available if needed........

I could setup a simple html page, and someone could edit/update it
when they drop stuff off, or sell it......or appoint someone as a
maintainer, and I'll setup a spot for them to put up a site......or
carve out a virtual site on olug.org or use dns to point it at my
hosting server, for forsale.olug.org etc.....

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User