[olug] MPAA toolkit

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:11:22 UTC 2007

bollocks? i think not...
it's there for you to see. do some research into the history of
technological advancement in media.
time and time again, the people with a comfortable paycheck threatened by
new technology always use thier money/connections to lobby politicians on
thier behalf.

as far as file sharing,

i have a recording studio/label, and i distribute all of the musician's
content (with permission) on ....FILE SHARING NETWORKS!
it is a powerfull technological tool, that is being attacked by the
old-school distribution system.
if you like our shit, you can buy the official copy with benefits, or buy a
ticket to the live show.
 if not, just delete the *.rar when you are done, because this shit is not
for you.
it doesn't cost you 19.95 to find out you don't like my shit (or find out we
only have one good song!).
the old way of distributing is an un-fair system that benifits a few, and
robs many.

that is my final word. bolluck me all you want (just not in the face).