[olug] November 2007 OLUG Meeting Audio

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Mon Nov 12 02:20:59 UTC 2007

Thanks for recording this and making it available.  The voice quality is
really good, kudos to the audio people that set it up.

I have a cleaned up version, with all (I think) the feedback removed,
pops reduced or removed, quiet people turned up, and the whole thing
normalized so its a little easier on the ears.  I did it so I don't blow
my ears out when I use my ear-plug-phones phones at the gym.  But I'd be
happy to make it available if there's any interest.

-Ryan