[olug] Meeting logistics for tonight (11/06/2007)

Adam Haeder adamh at aiminstitute.org
Tue Nov 6 20:28:38 UTC 2007

Due to an expected larger audience, the OLUG meeting tonight will be held
on the 3rd floor of the Exchange Building (1905 Harney St, Omaha, NE)
instead of the computer lab on the first floor. You can park anywhere
around the building (including the parking garage directly south of the
building - since it's after hours) and come in through the main doors on
the north side.

Since this is after hours and we're going into the main building, we have
to deal with two security issues - the main doors and the 3rd floor.
Someone will be at the main doors from 6:10 ~ 6:45 to let people in.
Someone will also then be there to escort people to the third floor on the
elevator, since the 3rd floor is a secure floor and requires coded access
after hours.

So the only real difference is that if you show up after about 6:45, you
might not get in the building. If you know you're going to be later than
that, please email me and we'll figure something out.

See you all tonight.

--
Adam Haeder
Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at aiminstitute.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://careerlink.com/adamhaederpgp.html