[olug] Best Way to upgrade computer

Russell T. Monaghan russellmonaghan at cox.net
Mon Nov 5 15:31:03 UTC 2007

  Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Virtual Box will do what
you need. It works for me for vm stuff, and you can just tell it to use
an entire hard drive when you set up a machine. I couldn't get
networking to work with it, or stuff like usb keys, but then that was
the windows version a few releases ago. (don't ask) Anyway, most vm
software will let you boot from a hard drive that already has an OS
installed on it.

VirtualBox: www.virtualbox.org