[olug] Asterisk consultants and local voip providers

Joel Buhr joel at firstdirectmarketing.com
Thu May 31 16:17:01 UTC 2007

I am using Bandwidth.com. I don't know if they support Asterisk but I am
using their hosted PBX solution which has worked very well for the past
couple of years.

Joel Buhr
First Direct Marketing, LLLC
"Marketing Solutions That Fit!"

Member: Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Mid America Direct Marketers
Association

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential,
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
notify First Direct Marketing, LLC immediately by replying to this
message and deleting it from your computer.