[olug] Dell Selling Ubuntu

Bill Eberly imjustabill at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:11:09 UTC 2007

As much as I would like to think Dell was serious about this, I just don't
think they are. Instead of just being able to select Windows or Ubuntu when
you're customizing your computer, you have to specifically go to the open
source page. Even then, when you go to configure your PC, they still have
the "Dell Recommends Windows Vista" displayed at the top. I really seems
like a move to quiet all the people ranting and raving on Ideastorm.