[olug] ANN: Omaha Python Users Group Meeting, May 10

Dave Hull dphull at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:21:27 UTC 2007

Just curious what the turn out is like for the PUG?

I'm trying to hire a student developer (at KU) with Python experience
and haven't had much luck finding one. The one I did interview with
Python experience asked me during the interview why I wouldn't use
"PHP for the project since there's lots of PHP code available since
it's open source."

Wtf?

On 5/7/07, Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T <jeffh at dundeemt.com> wrote:
> It's time for another get together!
>
> May 10, 2007 - 7pm
>
> Door Prize:
>         +  There will be a door prize for this meeting!
>
> Topics:
>     + Testing in Python: Nosetest
>     + Lightning Talks (subprocess, cheetah)
>     Discuss possible additional monthly lunch meeting
>
> Location:
>                   Reboot The User
>                   13416 A Street
>                   Omaha, NE 68144
>
> Refreshments:
>    + Pizza and Pop sponsored by DM&T. Please make sure and mail the
> list with toppings and flavor requests for the meeting.
>
> --
> Jeff Hinrichs
> http://www.OmahaPython.org

Dave Hull