[olug] Suggestions for web/e-mail/shell access hosting...

Pete Trerice petetrerice at cox.net
Sat Mar 17 18:36:45 UTC 2007

I recently took on a 1and1 account because customer of ours (they were using
1and1s Sharepoint Services).  I have not had a very good experience with
1and1. After about 10 (I have the proof) emails back and forth I had to get
a second subscription to get custom DNS.

I have used Dreamhost (I know there a few OLUGers out there that do it to)
for almost three years now.  They use Plesk installs, custom DNS, and CHEAP
PRICES with tons of storage and bandwith.

--Pete