[olug] Suggestions for web/e-mail/shell access hosting...

D. Clough dclough at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:08:04 UTC 2007

I'd suggest talking to Jay at Reboot The User.  Jay can do virtual
hosting and email hosting, all the way up to a dedicated server.

He's got all of his services posted on his website,
http://www.reboottheuser.com.

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord
Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
 -Jude 1:21