[olug] call for luncheon venue nominations

thelarsons3 at cox.net thelarsons3 at cox.net
Fri Mar 16 18:12:22 UTC 2007

Seeing as how penguin lunches have been at the same locations for over a year, and seeing as how Cici's west is now closed*, I think it is time to vote on a new place for lunch.

Nominations open until 3/20, followed by preferential voting until 3/25.  Feel free to nominate/vote for both downtown/CB and west locations.

Tim (the vote-meister)

* Did anyone know about this?  We ended up going to Cici's Oakview, but didn't see anyone there.
--
Tim & Alethea