[olug] looking for local cisco training

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Mar 8 17:38:12 UTC 2007

Long story short -- we've got a new router in house (Adtran) that is
going to do firewalling/nat/etc too.  Before this I used a different
firewall on a different box to handle those issues.  So I've never
learned much about mucking around in the router -- didn't have to.

Now that this tasks are going in to the router I need to get in there
and be able to make changes without mucking up the works.  So does
anyone know a decent local cisco class?  The Adtran guys basically
copy the cisco commands and the people I've spoken with said cisco
training would pretty much work for the adtran.

Thanks,

Jeff